Saturday, December 3, 2011

Why do planets rotate in the same plane?

The Forces of Nature by Kelland Terry, Ph.D.

When we were kids and not plugged into a TV, we frequently had to invent something to do. On occasion I tied a string to a tin can filled with dirt. I then caused the can to rotate around my head by rotating my hand. The rotating can came to rest in a plane dictated by my rotating hand. Obviously, I had too much time on my hands, or perhaps this activity relieved me of hoeing the garden for a few minutes. Now I see that the rotating tin can is analogous to the rotation of the planets in our solar system.

The planets in our solar system tend to rotate in a similar plane like tops on a table. This occurs because the planets are physically connected to the Sun with graviton strings, just like the tin can was physically connected to my hand by a string. As the Sun spins on its axis, it drags the planets through space, which causes them to move into the same alignment like tops spinning on a table. The Sun is a huge massive body, and it spins faster than the planets rotate. This allows the spinning Sun to dictate the plane of rotation for all the planets in the solar system. Kelland—www.vestheory.com

No comments:

Post a Comment