Thursday, November 17, 2011

Beer drinking has its benefits

The Forces of Nature by Kelland Terry, Ph.D.
Steve Rozelle, a close friend of mine that I played basketball with on the high school team (I was the last sub), surveyed and drank beer with left the university where he was on the basketball team to move to the city where I was attending college. He came there to meet up with my cousin Tanya that he later married. He often had little to do so he taught me chess in the afternoons and we played pool at night while his future wife worked; my grade point average that year reflected my activities. He would pour a pitcher of beer over my head and I would reciprocate. I gave up science to become a thespian for one year and he did the same. Steve did however rise to his potential. He was an engineer and became second in command in the construction of a nuclear reactor in the eastern USA: His quick mind and dominating personality far exceeded the average individual.

Where were we? We’ll get back to the parameters that influence the spin rate of satellites in the next blog. No more drinking beer and reminiscing, Kelland—www.vestheory.com

No comments:

Post a Comment