Friday, September 30, 2011

Ducks must be in order

The Forces of Nature by Kelland Terry, Ph.D.

Perhaps even in high school I was attempting to formulate some theory for gravity and the other forces of nature. Mr. Hinton, my high school physics teacher, told me years later when I was in graduate school that the thing he remembered most about me was all my strange ideas. Unfortunately, I have no idea what he was referring to. However, when I was at the University of California, I distinctly remember discussion an idea I had on gravity with a friend who was an astrophysicist. He dismissed my ideas out of hand and I never thought about it again for another 40 years. I have no idea what that idea was either.

Elastic string theory is a little different than most theories because it involves hundreds of observations and experiments. This means there are hundreds of bridges to cross that deal with gravity, electricity, magnetism, and the nuclear forces, and all the ducks have to be in order for this theory to be correct. This theory is backed by more than 100 conundrums solved by elastic string theory. If you know of an observation that you think is in conflict with elastic string theory, please let me know about it. Till then, be safe and in good health. Kelland—www.vestheory.com

No comments:

Post a Comment