Sunday, October 16, 2011

Ejection of virtual string particles

I wrote this little ditty for my Unk. Hopefully you will enjoy it.

This is a tale of my Uncle Virg,
An aged and gnarly man,
Who fought a monster muley buck
In a red canyon formed of sand.

They first met at Elephant Gap
In the fall of the ought ought year.
Big Muley stood between tall pines
A strong old buck, a most wily deer.

He shook his antlers at the sky,
His hooves they pawed the ground;
He glared at Virgil in defiance
His mortal enemy he had found.

To be continued….

When I first thought of elastic strings, the question became, what natural observations and experiments in physics can be explained if the forces of nature are due to elastic strings? I did not set out to prove or disprove any other existing theory, but simply follow elastic strings wherever they led me.

All elastic strings begin as extremely small particles that are ejected into space with great velocity from electrons, photons, and quarks. When they are generated into space, they leave a tiny portion of their mass behind that becomes an elastic string bound to its source. Just how far they are ejected into space depends upon the type of string. In the previous blog, I discussed magnons and in the next blog I will discuss gravitons, the strings responsible for the gravitational force. Kelland—www.vestheory.com

No comments:

Post a Comment