Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Elastic strings have virtual properties

It is a strange experience to wake in the middle of the night with a troop of civet cats playing tag on your bed. They were literally bouncing all over me and around the room. I pulled the covers over my head and prayed that the cats would not let me have it with skunk spray or dine on some sensitive part of my body. They appeared to be too damn friendly; had the one that met me earlier spread the word that my toes gave off a wonderful aroma? Were we kindred spirits? That morning when I got up, I found they had eaten all the bits of apple except for a trace of the apple core I found left next to the stove. Apparently, they left this piece to show me their appreciation. My experiences with these little creatures had not ended as yet.

The gravitational force of attraction is dependent upon the creation and retraction of elastic strings (gravitons), which means the strings are ephemeral in nature and only exist for a very brief time. Modern day physicists speak of virtual particles surrounding electrons that continually wink in and out of existence. This, of course, supports virtual elastic string theory. All the forces of nature are created by virtual elastic strings that are shot into space as particles, then retracted back to their source at great velocity. Thus the name: VES Theory. Kelland—www.vestheory.com

No comments:

Post a Comment