Monday, October 10, 2011

Electron is composed of two spheres

The Forces of Nature by Kelland Terry, Ph.D.
It is my understanding now that a civet cat is vegetarian, which probably explains why it didn’t bite my toes that it seemed to sniff with pleasure. To me a cat was a cat, and a cat was a carnivore, and here he was sniffing my toes while I remained absolutely frozen in place. Fortunately, this curious, wild animal finished smelling my feet, then climbed underneath my chair and began scratching away at something. I slowly let out a sigh of relief. That night when I prepared for bed, I thought perhaps I could entice the civet cat to leave the house. To this end, I cut an apple into pieces and made a trail of apple parts from the chair to the porch outside the house where I left the apple core. I left the front door open and went to bed. What happened next was not expected.

Just as there must be male and female civet cats to make little civet cats, there must be a division of the electron if it makes n-magnons and s-magnons because these two strings have the same mass but different composition. The electron must be divided into two spheres. One sphere is composed of a substance I call s-goo and the other sphere is composed of n-goo. The same considerations must apply to photons (particles of light) and quarks since both of these particles create n-magnons and s-magnons.

I have developed a model that explains how electrons are divided into two spheres, and a model that explains the self induction of the forces of nature. I will return to this subject after I have discussed some additional properties of elastic strings
Kelland—www.vestheory.com

No comments:

Post a Comment